Privacy Disclosure Statement and Consent
We are collecting personal and financial information about you to provide you with our broking services.
1. The information you provide will be held by us Auswide Credit & Finance. You appoint us your agent to obtain your credit information from a credit reporting body on your behalf.
2. We may use credit information and any other information you provide to arrange or provide finance and other services.
3. We may exchange the information with the following types of entities
• Persons who provide finance or other products to you, or to whom an application has been made for those products.
• Financial consultants, accountants, lawyers and advisers
• Any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint regarding our services
• Any person where we are required by law to do so
• Any of our associates, related entities or contractors
• Your referees, such as your employer, to verify information you have provided
• Any person considering acquiring an interest in our business or assets
• Any organisation providing online verification of your identity